Great Product Needs Great InfrastructureWe Build Best In Class AWS Infrastructure To Empower Your Ideas
Our happy customers
FivexL migrated our services to a new infrastructure; the change was seamless. They think outside the box and are always there when we need.Thuc Tuan Hoang CEO at Firi
By developing infrastructure FivexL allows us to focus on our core business: Product development hypothesis testing and roadmap generation.Artem Eroshenko Co-founder and CPO at Qameta Software
The transition was seamless. Our infrastructure is light years ahead of where most small businesses would expect to be.Chris Picht IT Operations Manager & Senior Information Security Officer
FivexL - Cloud Engineering Specialists
What Can We Do For Your Startup?
You did the first prototype and ready to scale but your infra is a mess - We will take it to the next level.
Your cloud cost is out of control - We bring predictability and make sure there are no nasty surprises.
You have a lot of legacy and no one knows how it works - We rebuild your infra as code and deal with all your skeletons in the closet.
Security auditors are calling - We build the infra which will pass any audit while still keeping developers productive.
Add Fivexl Magic To Your Cloud Infrastructure
Strong security base for your future scale and growth.
Infrastructure as code which prevents human mistakes.
Costs optimization on AWS.
Identification of potential system bottlenecks and proactively prevent issues from arising.
Agile, transparency, and comprehensive documentation for effective knowledge transfer.
At FivexL we’re focused on being the best at what we do as a small, remote first and agile team. Work with any of us and you will have the support of the whole team. With more than 50+ years of combined multidisciplinary expertise in cloud engineering.
There’s no problem that we can’t solve together!
How It Works
1. Initial meeting to discussing business goals and obstacles.
2. Creating a proposal: fixed fee offer with no hidden costs, presenting an infrastructure plan with implementation stages.
3. Conducting an audit and identifying potential system bottlenecks.
4. Architecting cloud infrastructure to your current state and prepared for rapid scaling.
5. Providing AWS security with zero-trust networking, dynamic credentials, consolidation of secrets. Our goal is to give developers secure infrastructure and tools for handling sensitive data safely.
6. Optimizing AWS bills and reducing monthly costs.
7. Providing cloud engineering training for your team or assisting with hiring.