Principal AWS Solutions Engineer with a focus on building secure, scale-ready, and cost-effective infrastructure for startups.
AWS · Infrastructure as code · CI/CD
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Associate
- AWS Certified Security Speciality
- HashiCorp Certified Terraform Associate
- Configuration synchronisation vs Immutable infrastructure (DevOpsDays Kraków 2021)
- Why I do not recommend people learning Ansible? (DevOoops Piter 2020)
- Vault Configuration as Code via Terraform: Stories from Trenches (DevOpsPro Moscow 2019, HashiTalks 2020, DevOpsDays Madrid 2020, DevOpsPro EU 2020, HashiConf Digital EU 2020)
- Integrating HashiCorp Vault and Kubernetes apps (HashiTalks 2019)
- Getting Git Right (GitMerge 2018)
- Introduction to Continuous Delivery (RemoteForeverSummit 2017)
- Patterns of Continuous Delivery (Continuous Delivery Conference Stockholm 2017)
Master of Computer Science, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Before FivexL, Andrey worked as an independent consultant and, before that, was CEO of a regional branch of a Danish consulting company.
Andrey likes reading, traveling, and running. He is a full Ironman and sub-2:45 marathoner.
FivexL shares its outlook on AWS Security Guidelines for startups. Find out how to improve your AWS security efficiently.
Find out how the CloudTrail-to-Slack Terraform module by FivexL solves problems for startups and small teams.